GRATITUDE!



Gratitude. It's the word that fills my thoughts daily. Today - I'm especially grateful for the wonderful new friends and women who surround, support and keep me filled with creative inspiration. Kara Ward and Ali Gripp spent and entire day soldering these little domino charms for me. They brought them to the Miss Frenchie Show last Friday evening. I passed them out - they were little reminders of the wonderful classes we offer at Vintiques. They made 100 of them and I have 18 left. For all the recipients - who could hardly believe we GAVE them away - you share in the gift of their generosity. Kara and Ali - thank you for the kindness and the friendship. You are amazing women! Amazing artists! Amazing mothers and wives! Ahhh, the many hats we wear....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have one left for me? I would love to have one.

janice In Missouri

Notions of mine and nonsense said...

Janice,

I hope you come in soon. There are just a few left - you can also see samples of the projects we are offering classes on for the month of May.