Chari Roberts Peak - ART SPRINGS in Gladstone


Chari Peak - who shares some of her week with us -- almost every week- she's always at the ready to assist with whatever we need -- including the packing, lifting, moving, hammering, schlepping, hoping, discussing what's next and best of all-- she shares her smile and some of the coolest sculptures and mixed media art on the planet - am I biased? You bet - Am I correct - go to her show and you be the judge!


She's showing this weekend at ART SPRINGS - Gladstone. A juried fine art show and sale.
April 24-25 Friday 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. Free admission! Gladstone Community Center 6901 N. Holmes St. Gladstone, MO

Here's a picture she'll yell at me 0ver - for posting - but she was invaluable to me at the Miss Frenchie Show. We had a plan - got there - had to change the plan - and we managed to cram all that we brought into our little space upstairs in the loft. It was hard work - but lots of fun when you can do those shows with someone so happy about life! She's the best friend anyone could ask for. HERE'S TO YOU CHARI -- hope your show sells OUT this weekend!

For those who were lucky enough to make it to the Miss Frenchie's show - I applaud your effors. There were about 75 people waiting in line 1/2 hour before the doors were open on Friday evening. A rare shopping experience with beautiful collections of antiques, home decor and whimsies made by the hands of some of KC's finest artisians. Here are some photos I took just before the doors were open. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Your shop looks wonderful! And Chari's dolls are enchanting - I love how she uses old kitchen elements in them...
Ulla

Kara Ward said...

Good lucky Chari. I will pop in and see you. You are in my neck of the woods and my car is so happy not to have to cross the river. Sigh-Kara